Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long time, no post

It's been a while since I posted anything. Between state high school tournaments and the WAC basketball tourneys, I haven't felt much like spending quality time with my computer away from work.

Speaking of work, D-Day is Monday, the day they announce the latest round of layoffs. Truthfully, I think I want to get laid off. I'm sick and tired of worrying about it all. I've signed up for informational classes on becoming a dental hygienist and a nurse, both careers that would allow me to pack up and move back home after Idaho pays for my job "retraining."

In other news, I continue to despise the men of Match for not even responding to say they're not interested and my roommate's court date is Monday. I'm hoping for a few days in jail, cause he deserves it.

No comments: