Sunday, November 2, 2008

Coffee



Hi, my name is Elise and I have a problem, a coffee problem.

I cannot function until I drink at least a pot a coffee. I sit on my couch, watch bad TV and surf the Internet.

Without my coffee, I develop headaches, shakiness, crankiness and a general lack of desire to do anything. I also struggle to read basic words such as the, an and cat.

If I can't get coffee at home, I'm forced to rely on a large Americano with four shots down at the coffee house. It's not even about flirting with a cute guy down there anymore. It's simply about being able to function!

The worst part of my coffee addiction is that I can't even get the coffee I really like here. I can only get Wind Rider from Coffee Traders in Montana, which makes it hard when I run out and I've forgotten to order some. So I wind up drinking bleech coffee from Winco, which is OK, but just not the same.

9 comments:

Jerry Beach said...

Hey did you know the Steelers-Giants game last week drew better numbers than Game Four of the World Series? :D :D

SmearedEyeliner said...

I'm goin to kill you.

Benjamin said...

Coffee Traders is doing it right. Good choice, just don't forget.

Griguthul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Griguthul said...

I have never heard of Bleech Coffee before.... When at WinCo, I usually go for the Organic Sumatra in the bulk section. It's the best coffee there.

SmearedEyeliner said...

For the record, I don't remember the name of the bleech coffee at Winco. I just go to the store at 2 a.m. and it's always in the same place!

And yea, Coffee Traders is fantastic. It's high up on my "most missed" things in Monday. :(

SmearedEyeliner said...

In Montana, even :P

Mrs. Beach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MLB1974 said...

Get a Keurig. Best birthday present ever! Great coffee all the time. But be prepared to start placing coffee orders that get dangerously close to going over $100 at a clip. Oh, the dangers of being a coffee addict. BTW, I am sipping a cup of joe made from a commemorative Barack Obama coffee k-cup as I type this. You've got to love crazy marketing...