Friday, October 3, 2008

I so need new clothes :)

The plateau is over.

Apparently my little trip to San Diego was just the kick in the ass my weight loss needed, 'cause I'm down three pounds in the last week and a half. Woo hoo!

Of course, this brings into clearer focus the clothing issue. I now own about 5 shirts that fit right and I'm in between sizes when it comes to jeans (16s are a bit loose and 14s are muffin-top jeans).

Given the number of ruffles and the lack of empire waists this season, there simply aren't clothes that I want to own out there. None of it's flattering, and most of it just makes me continue to look fat.

I can wear skirts to combat the pant issue, but the shirt thing is difficult. I look fantastic in empire waists, but those are so last year.

Stupid fashion designers. Always changing the rules.

No comments: