Thursday, October 9, 2008

Skinnier days are ahead!

So while I was getting ready for work today, I realized I was skinny.

Well, as skinny as I've been since after my freshman year of college (it's all relative, right?). My cute, plaid, goth, Catholic schoolgirlish skirt, which has always been too tight, was loose, loose enough that if not for the fact I have a ghetto booty, it would have been puddled down around my heels instead of being remotely close to where it belonged.

Not only that, my shirt, again it's always been tight, fit correctly around my tummy, no muffin top, no VFR (visible fat roll), no nothing!

It was a fantastic feeling. I wanted nothing more than to head out to someplace cool in my fake, goth Catholic schoolgirlish look, but alas, I had to go to work.

Next Monday though, next Monday, I'm wearing my new skinny look out someplace cool.

No comments: